5.7 Hemi install

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Will be heading down to Texas next week Friday to drop the Gladiator off at the shop that is doing the install. Not sure how much on updates I will be getting as it goes along but I will do my best to show how it goes. I did get this a couple weeks ago which is not helping on the wait! Of course the pic has the hellcat emblem showing just to tease with.

Hemi box.jpg
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Will be heading down to Texas next week Friday to drop the Gladiator off at the shop that is doing the install. Not sure how much on updates I will be getting as it goes along but I will do my best to show how it goes. I did get this a couple weeks ago which is not helping on the wait! Of course the pic has the hellcat emblem showing just to tease with.

Hemi box.jpg
Or do that....hahaha

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Could always do what Mopar King is looking at doing towards the end of the year!

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I cant see ever having a $20-30k budget for a hemi swap as much as I would like to. I think a supercharger is where ill end up.

Enjoy. Cant wait to see it when done.

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
I cant see ever having a $20-30k budget for a hemi swap as much as I would like to. I think a supercharger is where ill end up.

Enjoy. Cant wait to see it when done.
I never thought I would either. I unfortunately learned that time is too short and you never know what will happen. I have always been very tight with my funds. Wife and I had big plans for when we retired. I lost her last year to Covid at 54. All plans changed and I decided I can not take it with me so I am getting what I want and "try" to live and enjoy now.

Well sorry for that and enough of it.

I was going to go with the 6.4 but if it would run anything like my sons 2019 Challenger Scat Pack with the 6.4, I have no business having that and ruining my good driving record, haha. Plus I did not want to run premium fuel, seeing how fuel prices are rising now.

I wanted to add this also. Will be having a Magnuson Supercharger for sale once it is removed from the engine. It is listed in the for sale section.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I never thought I would either. I unfortunately learned that time is too short and you never know what will happen. I have always been very tight with my funds. Wife and I had big plans for when we retired. I lost her last year to Covid at 54. All plans changed and I decided I can not take it with me so I am getting what I want and "try" to live and enjoy now.

I was going to go with the 6.4 but if it would run anything like my sons 2019 Challenger Scat Pack with the 6.4, I have no business having that and ruining my good driving record, haha. Plus I did not want to run premium fuel, seeing how fuel prices are rising now.

I wanted to add this also. Will be having a Magnuson Supercharger for sale once it is removed from the engine. It is listed in the for sale section.
Man I am so sorry to hear that. I cant imagine how fucked up I would be if I lost my woman.

Lets see that truck get done!

blackeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator

Sorry for your loss, can't imagine losing somebody so close.

Looking forward to seeing your rig after the heart transplant.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
keep us posted!!!!! I am curious if your keep the 5.7 or go up in power. The 6.4L paired with 35s is a very nimble e package I have to say. It's still a lifted off road truck so won't be blaring around corners like in other 6.4 equipped cars so your driving record will be safe :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Magnusson Supercharger: 440hp AND 380 ft-lbs

5.7L Hemi: 383 HP and 425ft-lb torque

Honestly, that's a lot of coin to go that route IMHO.

I am more interested in the torque and that it will come in more at the lower rpms.

But thanks for your opinion.
Sponsored