Sponsored

Build and Price is up on Jeep.com!!!! (minus the price part)

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Almost as exciting as the reveal day, maybe more!!! I hope that my sharing with you guys doesn't cause jeep to take it down because I am not done playing yet!!!

https://www.jeep.com/lineup.bmo.html?app=bmo
Sponsored

JJStasen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 RAM, 12 Tahoe, 97 TJ [RIP 99 XJ ton's and 35's]
Vehicle Showcase
THANKS!!!

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Good catch, but just working through the menu's and selectable options these vehicles are going to be expensive as hell. Guess its time to see about selling the first born. For those wondering it appears that Jeeps trailer brake controller will replace the 12v cigarette outlet on the center stack.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Well... shit. There goes my afternoon. Thanks. :facepalm:

Max-Tow Package isn't in there... wonder why.

They DO have the Brake Controller option, so you can see what that'll look like. Maybe they'll throw it in with the Max-Tow when it gets added.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
homerun

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Still very early, I am sure they are still building things. FCA is not know for being completely accurate on the build and price tool, at least not until the forum members help the proof :cwl:

Also I noticed the Rubicon does not have the red dash in the interior. The dash was red on the Rubi in LA, I hope this is another over site because I have come to like, I didn't at first on the JL.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
The price joke nearly killed me I got so excited and then let down. Still a big step. I know what I’ll be doing the rest of the day.

Hopefully it means pricing will be coming out shortly.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I like the look of their trailer brake though... so that's something.

TexTJ209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep CJ-7, 1973 Jeep J2000 Gladiator
Still very early, I am sure they are still building things. FCA is not know for being completely accurate on the build and price tool, at least not until the forum members help the proof :cwl:

Also I noticed the Rubicon does not have the red dash in the interior. The dash was red on the Rubi in LA, I hope this is another over site because I have come to like, I didn't at first on the JL.

I believe it's dependent on exterior color now.

OP
OP
homerun

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe it's dependent on exterior color now.
It does change based on exterior color, good call. Little disappointed, I think red would be ok with Gator. I mean you still have red stitching, tow hooks, decals, and diff lock levers. I think the dash tied it all together. I would probably skip it on the orange.

Well I really need to see Gator in person. Dash is not a deal breaker but over the last year I really warmed up to the red dash.

Sponsored

fixbroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's disappointing that you need to option $1000 worth of blingy LED lights to also get the off-road trail cam (which I'm going to guess will cost another $600). I was thinking it would be a useful offroad tool, but you have to buy some useless stuff to get it. There seem to be some interesting aftermarket options for the JK that interface with the Uconnect system - maybe that will be the way to go for trail cameras.

I don't think the Max Tow group applies to the Rubicon since it already has the axle upgrade. Is it not an option when you choose the Sport/Overland?

audibahn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2013 JKUR
Such a tease. Thanks for sharing!

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I have been messing around on for a little while and I cannot help but think how expensive they are going to be optioned out. Thank you for sharing Homerun!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Interesting to note that there is an optional soft top rear window storage bag that you can get on the Overland and Rubicon models, is not optional on Sport or Sport S models. Have previously wondered if that rear window is made of glass(and if so does it have rear defrost) or if it’s a plastic window that can probably be rolled up. The Jeep site says nothing at all about this. Anyone know more about this rear window? Love to know.
Sponsored