Sponsored

BuiltRight Industries Bedside Racks - Any Interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
Looks like somebody else out there has the same idea.
JRC.png
Sponsored

Gtlamans

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Looks like somebody else out there has the same idea.
JRC.png
Great ideal but a pain in the ass to go and craw to get the gear if you have a bed rack then back out. But it’s a good place to store the 4 gal rotopax, what about a removable or quick disconnect off the tailgate still making the tailgate usable when not off roading.

OP
OP
BuiltRight

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Yea, a lot of MOLLE panels for truck beds started popping up around the time I got a bunch of press for the SEMA Launch Pad competition. Our originals were designed a couple years ago for the F-150, which is when our utility patent on the idea was written and filed. Many/all of them will be in violation if/when it's granted. Anything that was on the market prior to 2017 will obviously not be an issue!

No matter, though! Ours always have features that set them apart and frankly, competition pushes everybody to improve and provide a better product. I've got nothing but respect for the folks at JCR/Victory and there are plenty of truck owners to go around. As long as I can do what I love and put food on the table for my family, it's all good!

Made a ton of progress on the revised panels and a couple of other things I'll keep hush hush for now. ;)

Matt

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Absolutely love the bed rack and your panel system. Count me in when available.
Awesome stuff Matt
Cheers

B5096AA7-63EC-48BE-BD9B-92E24357E94F.jpeg

5B866A3F-39E1-4951-9C93-C9B85B777BD6.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
BuiltRight

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Absolutely love the bed rack and your panel system. Count me in when available.
Awesome stuff Matt
Cheers
Thank you Sir!

Matt

Gtlamans

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Yea, a lot of MOLLE panels for truck beds started popping up around the time I got a bunch of press for the SEMA Launch Pad competition. Our originals were designed a couple years ago for the F-150, which is when our utility patent on the idea was written and filed. Many/all of them will be in violation if/when it's granted. Anything that was on the market prior to 2017 will obviously not be an issue!

No matter, though! Ours always have features that set them apart and frankly, competition pushes everybody to improve and provide a better product. I've got nothing but respect for the folks at JCR/Victory and there are plenty of truck owners to go around. As long as I can do what I love and put food on the table for my family, it's all good!

Made a ton of progress on the revised panels and a couple of other things I'll keep hush hush for now. ;)

Matt
Trust me Matt as much as I want to start adding gear to my rig I am holding off till your product is available to purchase. Most definitely will see you at SEMA.

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
I'm in. I need a place for my hi-lift, CO2 tank, extinguisher, and a convenient way to strap my toolbox in place. I'll have my dog back there and don't want things flying around.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I'm definitely interested. Would be cool of you made it for the front as well like the JCR. I like the orginal side idea better, but it'd be cool to have the front as well. I need a place for the fire extinguisher, maxtrax/xbull, hilift, shovel, and maybe some rotopax.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Also I know its another brand, but I'd love to combine this system with the Leitner rack system and a lockable roll up tonneau cover. I can dream

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Also I know its another brand, but I'd love to combine this system with the Leitner rack system and a lockable roll up tonneau cover. I can dream
Pace edwards coming out with one.

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
I agree with wanting a front panel. Would also love something that went around wheel well area. Very interested in an interior option too as I plan a rear seat delete. Please add me to your list!

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Standby on the RTT stuff....

Regarding RTT mounting, I'm really hoping that the rails can carry that load. Statically, a loaded RTT can weight a good amount (800lb+?) but dynamically (driving), even the heavier ones are what, 200lb? Working on this. The plastic bed rail caps aren't supported very well. I'll start a different thread for the rack discussion here soon, I think.
Count me in on the RTT solutions...I look forward to seeing the finished option (especially if can be used with the rails...I really want to avoid drilling if possible....

M

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
I use the NATO fuel cans plus the military 5 gallon water cans, I am interested in the Swiss way of can mounting. I use a simple siphon the transfer fuel to my jt. I was going to use a modified ladder rack to mount my fuel and water. I also want to use a ovm mount from a m35a2 dice for my pick, axe and shovel.

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Ordered; 2015 Silver Rubicon JKU
Please count me in. I've been holding off as it just makes my wait for my GCM LE that much more painful. However your system answers all those questions I have about were I'm going to stow stuff.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.