Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
It's amazing how incompetent some of these dealerships are in working with Stellantis/Jeep. You'd think it would be the easiest mutual exchange of information.

I called my dealership to get put on the list. They said they'd call me back to schedule but I could expect a 1-2 month wait.

They called me back half an hour later to schedule me for the next week because they had an extra recall HPFP on hand.

Why are some other dealerships saying they can't even get the parts? Just pure incompetence? Or complacency? Laziness? Blackballed by Stellantis? I really don't get it.
Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Took me 2 months. My dealership was great to talk with. I followed up, they were polite but I don't think they would have kept me in the know with shipping unless I called. The service went well and it was fixed right the first time. No leaks.

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
Took me 2 months. My dealership was great to talk with. I followed up, they were polite but I don't think they would have kept me in the know with shipping unless I called. The service went well and it was fixed right the first time. No leaks.
Same situation for me. IDK why there is SO much extreme hate for the ecodiesel fuel pump recall. Its happened to lots of other diesels, you get is swapped out free and no issues. Done. Yes the dealer experience is inconvenient but I keep reading tirades about getting rid of the Jeep just because of an updated pump.
Sponsored