Sponsored

Updated - Gladiator EcoDiesel Bottoming Out Poll 2 - Spring Part Numbers

If your Gladiator Diesel is bottoming out, what are the part numbers on your front springs?

• Total voters

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation

james2021dieselglad

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Diesel
I cant take pictures, mine are waay in there. Anyway

6376AA both sides. Bottoms Out. Sport S Diesel.

OP
OP
am1978

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
2021 as well, but rolled out in March.
Factory steel bumper? I do. If you have a steel bumper then we essentially have the same weight from the factory. What would be the rationale for them using different springs on our rigs? Something is amiss.

Sponsored

OrangeCJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 CJ5, 2021 JTRD
Factory steel bumper? I do. If you have a steel bumper then we essentially have the same weight from the factory. What would be the rationale for them using different springs on our rigs? Something is amiss.
Mine was actually ordered with the plastic bumper. Bottoms out with plastic... Worse with the smittybuilt and winch. But as mentioned before the dealer had a hard time repliciating and could only "barely notice a problem" So I am not even sure if I am inline for getting the TSB or not. Sounds like they didn't actually take measurements, or record any real data when I took it in the last time... not sure if it will be worth pulling the bumper and skids, and slides for them to test again... would have been great if they would have got the info they needed the first time. Oh well, it is what it is at this point... I like the effort of gathering data and collaborating here on the forum, just not confident it will matter in the end.

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Ecodiesel and 2021 Wrangler 4xe
2020 Gladiator EcoDiesel Here, 80th Anniversary build date 6/21 and have 76AA springs on both sides …

I posted on the other thread that my gladiator has 2-5/8 Uptravel and my wife’s JL has 4-1/8. 1.5 inches is a lot, people pay good money for a 1.5” lift.

Chrysler is useless in all of this. I “thought” I had a resolution but when I called to update them on my findings, the “closed” my case and I have to start over with another “dealer inspection” . Now I am annoyed.

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
2021 Rubicon ecodiesel...
On the right side /passenger / I got 6377AA
For the life of me I can't find the tag on the drivers side - either its missing or it was on the very top of the spring and wedged in the spring mount.
* I'm not sure how to vote with the pole*

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
High Altitude Diesel, I have never seen my springs listed in any of these threads 618AA

Jeep Gladiator Updated - Gladiator EcoDiesel Bottoming Out Poll 2 - Spring Part Numbers 20211120_134629

Sponsored

Gulf_coasterHTX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Subaru Ascent, '21 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
If your Gladiator Diesel bottoms out then please select a poll choice if your part numbers are already listed.
Use this one.
I don’t understand - if going fast enough and hitting big enough hole/bump, I guess any car will bottom out, right? Everybody here drives at different speeds and has different experiences, I think you need to qualify the circumstances better that you are looking for bottoming out

OP
OP
am1978

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
I don’t understand - if going fast enough and hitting big enough hole/bump, I guess any car will bottom out, right? Everybody here drives at different speeds and has different experiences, I think you need to qualify the circumstances better that you are looking for bottoming out
Does your Gladiator (with Diesel engine) bottom out when you hit a speed bump in a parking lot, or a pothole, or crossing a railroad track, at 5-15mph? Yes, it does bottom out and hit the bump stops at low and high speeds.

JEEPNMEDIC

First Name
MATT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR, 2019 JLUR (WIFES), 2021 JTR
Occupation
TRAVEL ER RN
I have a 21 diesel Rubicon, with factory steel bumper, ordered july, picked up in sept, I dont know the numbers but will get them when I get home. but I bottom out bad but only on the passenger side, hitting speed bumps at 5-10 mph.
Sponsored