Sponsored

Updated - Gladiator EcoDiesel Bottoming Out Poll 2 - Spring Part Numbers

If your Gladiator Diesel is bottoming out, what are the part numbers on your front springs?

• Total voters

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hmm im still waiting @JeepCares
I appreciate you tagging me here, james2021dieselglad. Please know, I am doing everything on my end to bring this concern to the attention of those in a position to assist. At this point, if anyone is experiencing the concern and would like to send a private message for assistance, I will get to them as soon as possible to discuss further.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored

OP
OP
am1978

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
I appreciate you tagging me here, james2021dieselglad. Please know, I am doing everything on my end to bring this concern to the attention of those in a position to assist. At this point, if anyone is experiencing the concern and would like to send a private message for assistance, I will get to them as soon as possible to discuss further.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Kate, as a group, we need to know what FCA is doing. @JeepCares should tell us where we are on a TSB, where FCA is on replicating the problem, anything at all. Handling us individually forces us to fragment information flow here, or is that by FCA design?

Staphylococcus0

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gecko Gladiator, aka Ostentatious.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist
21 Rubicon here, 6377passenger side 6378 drivers

Been waiting to throw my winch on cause I'm sure it'll bottom out even more frequently

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
21 (March) Rubicon. 6377 driver side. Will have to work harder to see passenger side. Will get it tonight or tomorrow and then do the poll. Thanks!

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Can somebody post a video of this bottoming out of the suspension on a speed bump occurring? Like, from the view of the driver or passenger?

Sponsored

OP
OP
am1978

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Homebrewer
Can somebody post a video of this bottoming out of the suspension on a speed bump occurring? Like, from the view of the driver or passenger?
This would be useful. Let me see if I can find a consistent location where it happens and Iā€™ll try to mount a GoPro.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
This would be useful. Let me see if I can find a consistent location where it happens and Iā€™ll try to mount a GoPro.
I dont have possession of my 22 3.0 yet, but it might be helpful for a view looking at the coil too? Showing it strike the pad? Maybe mounted on the inside of the bumper.

james2021dieselglad

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Diesel
Kate, as a group, we need to know what FCA is doing. @JeepCares should tell us where we are on a TSB, where FCA is on replicating the problem, anything at all. Handling us individually forces us to fragment information flow here, or is that by FCA design?
I do not want to PM and go that route. We as a whole need answers. Its been a little bit. My jeep dealership said the 2 inch mopar kit WILL fix the issue. Ok well, I am not spending $2,500 on a leveling kit for a problem that shouldn't be happening stock in the first place.

I told my dealership "Ok well, if you warranty that, i'll allow you to put it on. Otherwise, another solution without any out of pocket expense from me needs to present itself." My dealership said they will look into it and work hard to get a solution done for me. I just hope @JeepCares has an answer for us.

I say, give us the mopar lift for free, and put them on all unpurchased Diesel Gladiators and put that charge into the cost of the vehicle upon purchase.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I do not want to PM and go that route. We as a whole need answers. Its been a little bit. My jeep dealership said the 2 inch mopar kit WILL fix the issue. Ok well, I am not spending $2,500 on a leveling kit for a problem that shouldn't be happening stock in the first place.

I told my dealership "Ok well, if you warranty that, i'll allow you to put it on. Otherwise, another solution without any out of pocket expense from me needs to present itself." My dealership said they will look into it and work hard to get a solution done for me. I just hope @JeepCares has an answer for us.

I say, give us the mopar lift for free, and put them on all unpurchased Diesel Gladiators and put that charge into the cost of the vehicle upon purchase.
I think @JeepCares should start the thread so we can provide the information on which to build upon. This PM bullshit sounds exactly as you described @am1978. It's the easiest way to fragment us and not get things taken care of. I'm sure with enough digging through the internet we as a collective can find an engineer at the Jeep/Stellantis factory who has an answer or is willing to help solve the problem.

DeOhYouGe

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Fiber optic and metallic cable splicer
well ain't this sumthing? None of the poll number spring combinations I've on my rig are listed.

for the record, '21 JT EcoDiesel Rubicon, Plastic bumper , build date 7/21.

bottoms out regularly, and by comparison, my 99 BMW M Coupe does not bottom out at the same dips and bumps in the neighborhood at equal and greater speeds. Trust me, the M coupe should not have by comparison a greater ability to absorb bumps and dips in the road.

Front Left (Drivers)Spring Part Number 6377AA
Front Right (Passenger) Spring Part Number 6376AA

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
well ain't this sumthing? None of the poll number spring combinations I've on my rig are listed.

for the record, '21 JT EcoDiesel Rubicon, Plastic bumper , build date 7/21.

bottoms out regularly, and by comparison, my 99 BMW M Coupe does not bottom out at the same dips and bumps in the neighborhood at equal and greater speeds. Trust me, the M coupe should not have by comparison a greater ability to absorb bumps and dips in the road.

Front Left (Drivers)Spring Part Number 6377AA
Front Right (Passenger) Spring Part Number 6376AA
Check again. Those numbers are on the poll. Appears you may have them on opposite sides vs everyone else unless I'm confused.

DeOhYouGe

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Fiber optic and metallic cable splicer
Check again. Those numbers are on the poll. Appears you may have them on opposite sides vs everyone else unless I'm confused.
That's what I'm saying. the part numbers are not on the same sides as the choices in the poll. I would hope that the guy at the factory who is installing the springs isn't dyslexic.

I'll hold on clicking the poll since the Right and Left are flopped on mine and that's not a choice.

OP
OP
am1978

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Homebrewer
That's what I'm saying. the part numbers are not on the same sides as the choices in the poll. I would hope that the guy at the factory who is installing the springs isn't dyslexic.

I'll hold on clicking the poll since the Right and Left are flopped on mine and that's not a choice.
Addedā€”last choice.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
@WXman This is the video from right after my visit to the dealership. Stock plastic bumper. Mine requires a bit more speed, between 20 and 25mph on speed humps... less on potholes
Holy shit!
Sponsored