Sponsored

Weathertech Mud Flaps

Canada g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator overland
Is anyone seeing this trying to get the top clip to go on the inner fender? The clip just doesn't seem to be long enough (none of them do.) I emailed WT about this thinking I got the wrong hardware kit and they shipped me out the exact same clips that I already had.

IMG_7789.jpg

IMG_7790.jpg
I had the same problem with the front mud flaps. I donā€™t like those clips. They could give bolts and nuts for the front one ā€˜s also. The rearā€™s are A1
Sponsored

Vitoangelo

First Name
Vitoangelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Heavy Highway Construction
My concern is the Jeep factory flares on the Rubicons are mounted to the body higher for increased clearance.

Since the WT mud flaps also mount to the fenders, will the WT Rubicon version hang too low (and the molded cut-out not line up the rock rails) when mounted on a Sport.
2B3476DE-1FD0-4061-86A8-3A6D83943409.jpeg

2FCE8001-588E-49AE-BB2C-FF1CF29B2F28.jpeg

37D76941-7961-439E-8208-6BEA3A9FF494.jpeg

EDDA130A-DBB2-440D-BC26-77C156A8EC78.jpeg

A1A716B3-956B-4A69-B092-E94E4D607444.jpeg

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Just installed the Weather Tech mud flaps on my JTR and am very happy with the results. At less than $100 delivered I canā€™t complain. Iā€™ve had these on our last two vehicles.

Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps 3EE76236-2969-4714-B3E1-8DF68BF39EF0
Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps 68BC579A-7D21-4186-8F36-63B1D39778F0

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
Just received my set today.
Looking over the parts and instructions, I am wondering if it would be better to use OEM type plastic rivets?
I have the gun and rivets from putting OEM type flaps on my JL.

Sponsored

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
I ended up doing a hybrid installation.
Every fastener they provided that was stainless I used, which actually was only one per flap.
I replaced all the carbon steel stuff that could rust with OEM type plastic rivets.

Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps 20210220_153623

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
So I'm not really crazy about the looks of the Rockblokz mud flaps, and at $170, just not gonna happen. Trying to find someone who has installed the Weathertech mud flaps, especially on a Sport S. I have a Sport S with take off Rubi Suspension and Rubi Rails.

What is the difference between the Rubicon version vs the Sport version?
Will a Sport S with Rubi rails need the Rubicon version?
Since the factory Jeep Rubicon fender flares are higher, do I need the Sport version?

Haven't found an answer to this yet....and decided not to keep hijacking the Rockblokz thread.
Overland edition with 2" Mopar lift and 35's??

Georgia Jeeper

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Insurance
I got mine installed today. There were two different size clips included with mine. The longer top clips lined up perfectly. I think Weathertech is finally including the correct clips for these. I also found that drilling the center out of the outer plastic rivets was the easiest way to remove them. I tried pushing/hammering the center pin in and was not getting anywhere. Drilling them out was fast and easy. Overall the install was easy for the front and back, with the back being super easy. I am happy with the way they fit. If I had a complaint it would be that I wish you could order the fronts without the molding for the rock rails. It is not a huge deal, but I don't have rock rails, and feel like they would look better without the molded hole for them.

kbros

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kwbcancerblog.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Willys diesel; 05 HD Fatboy
Occupation
ski bum
Just installed front and rear WeatherTech flaps (Part Numbers 110097 and 120113) on my Willys. Perfect fit, straightforward installation, all provided fasteners worked just fine.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Just installed front and rear WeatherTech flaps (Part Numbers 110097 and 120113) on my Willys. Perfect fit, straightforward installation, all provided fasteners worked just fine.
That's reassuring since Weathertech doesn't address the Willys as an option. I ordered mine (110097/120113) and they're supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Sponsored

kbros

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ski bum
A couple of weeks ago I emailed WeatherTech to verify fitment since Willys wasn't shown as a trim option on their website. Marissa from WT responded: "Iā€™m sorry that we donā€™t offer a product for you at the moment. I did check with management We have to do a test fit for the Willys Trim level, and when we have done so, it will be noted on the website." Fortunately, this forum provided a better answer. It once again goes to show that owners frequently can provide more accurate answers than manufacturers. Keep it up!

ps: I also emailed WT after my install and they quickly responded: "We appreciate your feedback in regards to the mud flaps for your 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys. I will be sure to provide this information to our product development team."

Gohan2374

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 titan xd, ordered 2021 gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Willy's has rock rails do you possibly have pictures of the front & rear weather tech mudflaps

kbros

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ski bum
Pictures attached of driver's side front and rear, inside and out. The front flaps are notched for the rock rail - not a hole like the Rokblokz, but a molded indentation. Of course there's no rock rail adjacent to the rear flaps. Use the model numbers that I provided and they'll work perfectly for your Willys.

Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps IMG_0722

Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps IMG_0723

Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps IMG_0724

Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps IMG_0725

Last edited:

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
So, I've ordered a JT Rubicon and plan on installing 35/12.5/17 tires which means lots of rock chips and spray. My OCD wants to install mud flaps but I think they are super ugly. In my opinion the flaps really ruin the look of the lines on the truck.

I guess rock chips and rust also look bad.... decisions decisions.
I agree, i have used Weather Tech on most of my vehicles over the years, but they look fugly on a JT no matter the trim. The Rockblocs and Mopar ones look even worse...but i guess i will put them on to protect the paint
Sponsored