Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Almost got into a lot of trouble in Red Rock Canyon State Park in California west of Death Valley!

Don’t care what the OHV trail sign said...that was NOT a Jeep Trail...motorcycles and ATVs only! Nothing like loose gravel down hill on a trail so narrow your tires are off the trail on each side. There was higher pitch degrees shown on the dial, but I could not stop at that point! The pucker-factor was real! And then the hill dumped me out into switchbacks that required 6 - 8 point turns to get out! LOL...but not LOL at the time!

On a positive note, the width of the chassis, long wheelbase, and fully loaded bed kept everything planted. A Raptor would have rolled over sideways...and if I would have had a RTT it would have been an even more sketchy descent!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 5D2CDB1E-0103-43E1-BB42-074E289680B1

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 883BB7A4-311D-41B7-96D6-8702F0244D26

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? BDC32665-CCEA-49AD-AD68-ABBD54D878B3

Sponsored

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Hauled my old desk to my son's place. Gotta love a vehicle that can haul furniture, pull a camper, handle rough off road trails, and do it all topless and doorless!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? IMG_0661.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? IMG_0664.JPG

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Made the perfect workbench for cutting some boards.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? PXL_20210313_171804217.PORTRAIT
You need to up your tool game:LOL: Every time my wife lady wants something done around the house I have her buy me a tool to get it done. Working out well for me so far:like:.

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Took the latest trailer build out for its first test run.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 20210314_153148

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Today I learned how to add the GOBI color option to my Billet Silver edition...

It finally thawed in Minnesota enough for rain to make the dirt roads around my house a mess. This is just from a 10 minute drive to drop my son off at school. Guess I'll be buying some rockblokz... or maybe the jeep performance parts side step?

Anyway - I am OK with a bit of tire poke but I def. need something to keep the door handles clean

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? IMG_1109
😁
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? IMG_1109
Thats why you always choose your paint scheme to match local mud! Thats how I ended up with Gobi to start with.... and it was the only one on the lot....
Sponsored