• Total voters

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
Looking to pull the trigger on purchasing an exhaust system for my gladiator and I’m stuck between the 3. Leaning more towards the borla. Anyone running aftermarket exhaust has sound clips? Advise? Performance increase?
Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
All I know about aftermarket exhausts is that the sound clips you hear cannot be remotely compared to each other. My Magnaflow sounds different from the clips and it has definitely mellowed over the past 8k or so miles.

Best bet is to hear them in person but otherwise, it's a crap shoot.

Either way, buy for sound, not for performance... you're not gaining anything significant from exhaust and any gains will not be where the power matters in a truck.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
What about Magnaflow Rock Crawler?

I remember liking the sound on that one.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I’m in winchester. So your liking your exhaust so far? It sounds nice. I would have to say yours and the borla are my top 2
im not too far from you if you want to hear it in person. i am liking it so far. The sound when you get on it is as good as a B8 S4. quality and clearance are also great. if i had to find one complaint, id say its that its at the upper end of my personal noise tolerance level; id guestimate it at “s type-ish” when at cruise at “atak-ish” at WFO. Its still pretty tame for a 3” system And im expecting it to settle down a bit in the first thousand miles. But man does she sing. 🤤

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Just ordered an AWE trail today. Was already a fan of AWE, but after hearing KurtP's video's I was sold.
cool. Be good to have a second opinion out there for folks. Imo exhausts are even more personal choice than tires....and in this crowd, thats saying something. Hahaha

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
What are the prices of those exhausts? All pretty similar?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Guessing off the top of my head the magnaow would be the cheapest, the awe and corsa most expensive, and borla bare bones in the middle. A birla with all the tips is probably up there with awe and corsa.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Other... stock. It ain't gonna make a lick of difference on a brick especially with big tires.
on 37’s....intake, exhaust, and tuning are all part of the equation.

Jeep Gladiator Which exhaust is everyone opting for E62781DD-B46B-4285-A858-219D84B37E78
Sponsored

Last edited: