Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking. Whats your overall height with your 2.5" lift and 38's? I am leaning towards 2.5" lift with 37's but want to be sure itll still fit in my garage.
Most garages seem big enough for even bigger than 37s. Mine is at 78” and I have plenty of room in my 84” garage door. I think most doors are similar size. I have 37s and a 2.5” EVO lift.
Sponsored

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
yes, same here, 7' (84") garages the norm in my part of world also, and on 37's with mopar and some 3/4" front pucks additional, i'm right around that 6'6" mark with hard top (78"), i believe the soft top rides a little higher than the hard top, so still a bit of room for more lift and tire, it's pretty amazing the jeep is only at 6'6" on 37's imo...i love that

also love the front bumper on that green one, what bumper is that?

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
yes, same here, 7' (84") garages the norm in my part of world also, and on 37's with mopar and some 3/4" front pucks additional, i'm right around that 6'6" mark with hard top (78"), i believe the soft top rides a little higher than the hard top, so still a bit of room for more lift and tire, it's pretty amazing the jeep is only at 6'6" on 37's imo...i love that

also love the front bumper on that green one, what bumper is that?
Agreed, its crazy that I think I could go to a 4.5" lift and 40s and actually still fit in my 84" garage.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
So I too have a 7" garage door.. But putting a tape on it its not 84" of actual clearance. I have 79.5" of clearance in an 84" garage. So don't forget to get the measurement on the garage side as well as the truck.

Sponsored

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
I'm sure it has been said, but I'm not reading through a 12-page thread to find out:

No one ever bought 37s and said, "Man, I wish I had purchased 35s." If 37s are even a consideration, just do it or you'll regret it.

CKUCF

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray Sport S w/ Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Very nice looking! How do you like those rims? Are those from quadratec?
They are the Quadratec Recon. They’re great! Proper backpacking for the jeep so they don’t stick out like a bro-dozer!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
They are the Quadratec Recon. They’re great! Proper backpacking for the jeep so they don’t stick out like a bro-dozer!
I'm running mopar satin carbon gear wheels. They are 5.22 backspacing. Love that they are barely outside the fender.

20200807_114157.jpg

Gladiator Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JTR
Yeah I’ve been looking at those. So jealous you can drive on the beach. South Carolina is pretty restrictive with that.

CKUCF

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray Sport S w/ Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Yeah I’ve been looking at those. So jealous you can drive on the beach. South Carolina is pretty restrictive with that.
Florida isn’t restrictive with anything. We’re basically a third world country down here.

JEERKJt

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator 35s or 37s? IMG_9332.JPG

I went from stock 33s to 37s with same wheel size. This is stock height since my metalcloak lift was on back order. only had minor rubbing while doing some light trail riding.
Sponsored

Last edited: