Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Eaton just launched a Plug-n-Play one wire E locker for the Mojave that is a direct bolt in. Part number 14234-1 cost is $1,279

I will let you know how it goes, 5:13 and install kit should be here tomorrow with an ETA of 11/15 on the E Locker install scheduled for the second week of December.
On my list for Christmas!

Let me know how you like it!
Sponsored

irrelevantgoals

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I Built it! and its AMAZING!!!

2020 JT Mojave Edition
+ ARB Dual Compressor
+ ARB Front Locker (Rear Locker part of Mojave)
+ APEX AutoLYNX Detachable Sway Bars
+ AEV Mojave 2” Spacer Lift
+ 35” Toyo Open Country A/T Tires
+ Terraflex Nomad Deluxe Wheels
+ Bed-mounted Pro-Eagle BEAST 2.0T Jack
+ JCR Half Rack & Various Molle Panels
+ JCR Overhead Center Molle Panel
+ ROAM Vagabond XL RTT
+ Mounted CB Radio

m5.jpg

m4.jpg

m3.jpg

m2.jpg

m1.jpg
Smoothest hijack of a thread I have seen 🤘

Bobzdar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 grand wagoneer
I went the opposite way and built a rubicojave - just added the shocks. Fixes the under damped shock issue the rubicon has - especially in the rear. No plans to jump it so not worried about the frame (and I tow with it so want the higher rating) - the shocks are a definite upgrade and lifted the rear a bit. Only a matter of time before jeep make a mojavicon, and I'd bet it'll have the mojave frame, shocks and axles with rubi lockers, sway disconnect and armor. Only question is what will they call it?

Sponsored

RyderGear

First Name
Ryder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave (Manual)
Occupation
CEO Ryder Gear LLC
I went the opposite way and built a rubicojave - just added the shocks. Fixes the under damped shock issue the rubicon has - especially in the rear. No plans to jump it so not worried about the frame (and I tow with it so want the higher rating) - the shocks are a definite upgrade and lifted the rear a bit. Only a matter of time before jeep make a mojavicon, and I'd bet it'll have the mojave frame, shocks and axles with rubi lockers, sway disconnect and armor. Only question is what will they call it?
I hope the do make it! My jeep is a beast now!

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Just read all 8 pages of this thread and didn't see if the rubi sway bar will fit in a Mojave. I am looking to gut a rubi sway bar and use the evo manuel disconnect. Is this possible as a simple sway bar swap? Thanks for any input.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

RyderGear

First Name
Ryder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CEO Ryder Gear LLC

Sponsored

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer

RyderGear

First Name
Ryder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CEO Ryder Gear LLC
I was eyeing those but trying to save some money. I found a rubi bar for 100 and evo part for 100 so saves 250
Thats fair, but the rubi one is electronic. how are you hooking up the electronics?

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Thats fair, but the rubi one is electronic. how are you hooking up the electronics?
All the electronics are doing is supplying a "constatnt" 12v signal to an electromagnet which will hold the slider open. You can do the same thing with your own switch and relay. Might not have the fancy integration but it'll work from the cab. Elockers are similarly the same deal, a switch and a relay and you are good to go.

On the OEM deployement the system is looking for transfercase range and applicable ground speed to shunt the disco constant and engage the bar, ie transiting from trail to trail on highway etc. In application it would see a shift to 2wd and lock the bar but a drop into 4wd again would unlock it again without additional action. Speed is same same; go too fast in 4wd and the bar locks but slow down and it will unlock.

Unpopular opinion, on occassion I wish I had the front locker on a wheel mounted momentary switch as conditions don't typically mind a locked rear, I generally only need a locked front when I need it and not a moment more. Part two is I kinda wish I had the same on the bar as my typical terrain has moments where you need tire contact on opposite side of opposite axles and articulation is only making it harder but... these are limited cases and conditions but a yoke style with triggers would be helpful in the moment.
Sponsored