First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Firefighter
I just finished this lift and the Rancho geo brackets with arm in center hole as I have read on here. The steering feels a bit loose with a slight bit of wander. Anyone have any ideas? AEV steering stabilizer or use a different hole? Been running 37's all summer and did not notice anything before.
I initially had mine in the center holes and my caster was at 7.4 I moved up to the top hole and the steering and ride feels a little better. Moving to the top holes actually gets the control arms more level which improved the already good ride. Not sure where the caster is now but I’m hoping 6-6.5???

4EAE8EF7-EBBB-4DC1-8980-FFCED6272BBD.png
Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I initially had mine in the center holes and my caster was at 7.4 I moved up to the top hole and the steering and ride feels a little better. Moving to the top holes actually gets the control arms more level which improved the already good ride. Not sure where the caster is now but I’m hoping 6-6.5???

Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave Gladiator 4EAE8EF7-EBBB-4DC1-8980-FFCED6272BBD
Looks good. You on 35’s or 37’s ?

trl425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
I did the aev 2” with aev savegre II and 37 ko2s on a Mojave. The tires definitely look thin and do not stick out at all. I also have had nittos which look wider/bigger. Also, I don’t think I would ever need to regear for better Highway performance. I was going to do it all in one shot, but wanted to make sure I would need the regear. Glad I waited Just an opinion.

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
I did the aev 2” with aev savegre II and 37 ko2s on a Mojave. The tires definitely look thin and do not stick out at all. I also have had nittos which look wider/bigger. Also, I don’t think I would ever need to regear for better Highway performance. I was going to do it all in one shot, but wanted to make sure I would need the regear. Glad I waited Just an opinion.
Same boat as far as gears and AEV wheels (I have Salta XR) but my wheels do poke an inch I’d say.

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant

Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave Gladiator 4EAE8EF7-EBBB-4DC1-8980-FFCED6272BBD
Whoa! Nice grass!!

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I have had my AEV lift installed for a year now. It has been a great system but the boots on all the the sway bar links are completely shot. All of them are brittle with large cracks everywhere.

Anyone else having the same issue? I’m planning to call AEV to see about replacements and if not, will buy some from somewhere else.

Cheers

unixxx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Grand Cherokee SRT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
I have had my AEV lift installed for a year now. It has been a great system but the boots on all the the sway bar links are completely shot. All of them are brittle with large cracks everywhere.

Anyone else having the same issue? I’m planning to call AEV to see about replacements and if not, will buy some from somewhere else.

Cheers
Yes, I have the same issue after less than 6 mo 🙁

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Cheers
Curious to see how AEV handles this. I’d like to pull the trigger but getting cold feet for AEV. May go Clayton.

Sponsored

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
I haven’t noticed it on mine but I’ll look more closely this week as I have to replace the drag link.

Assume we could replace the links with something else if they’re shot and AEV won’t send replacements?

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I haven’t noticed it on mine but I’ll look more closely this week as I have to replace the drag link.

Assume we could replace the links with something else if they’re shot and AEV won’t send replacements?
Yea I haven't looked into it enough but will start researching options.

Cheers

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
Yea I haven't looked into it enough but will start researching options.

Cheers
Following just curious of the outcome on this. I hadn't thought about the end links, but had been thinking recently about putting in just longer, progressive rate springs and removing the AEV spacers.

MOJAVEC22

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave 1991 Toyota Hilux
Occupation
Electrician

Cheers
Same here!!! I just noticed this a few months ago when I put on my 37s and was playing with my alignment. Boots are pretty done and was upsetting considering I’m at about a year and a half now since installed. Thinking I should go with something with quick disconnects. If anyone gets with AEV please post. I will if I find time to.

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
Never mind, add me to the list on the torn boots. Damn.
IMG_2722.jpeg
Sponsored